Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thank You

As many of you know, it's been a rocky few months. Kate's reflux has flared a number of times, Kate and I came down with a nasty cold and Kate is now experiencing a sleep regression (we seem to say hello to every hour of the night). Through this trying time, we are so thankful for the support we've received from family and friends.

Special thanks are due to my mom who spent a week out here helping us through the long days and even longer nights. Thanks also go to my aunt and uncle for watching Kate while I enjoyed my first post-pregnancy run and spent an afternoon running errands, my cousins for spending hours upon hours with me on the phone and my friends for their much-needed parenting tips and virtual shoulders to cry on. My dear friend Anna Bell also allowed Ben and I to sneak away for a few hours on Sunday which we spent car shopping (no fun) and enjoying a child-free glass of wine (a lot more fun). From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment